Water Land Management Advisory Committee
WLMAC MEETING AGENDA
APRIL 26, 2017
District Headquarters Building, 7:00 PM
Any citizens attending the meeting who wish to be heard by the WLMAC will be able to make their comments at the beginning of the meeting. They are welcome to remain for the entire meeting.
- Approval of minutes of April 12, 2017.
- Continue review and discussion of the proposed 40-B development known as Powder Mill Place which will be located partly in the Town of Acton and partly in the Town of Maynard.
- Finalize recommendation to the Board of Water Commissioners regarding water service to Powder Mill Place.
- No new business as of this date.
- Any agenda item(s) which did not come to the attention of the committee 48 hours prior to this meeting and were not reasonably anticipated.
Click on a year and date to download a PDF file for WLMAC Meeting minutes.
Click on a link below to download a PDF file of a publication.